So you and a loved one just got deployed to a different location or you need to find a place to stay for the next 6-months. Well, military housing is one of the best options available to those who are looking for a great military community and who are sharing similar situations.
In most places in order to qualify for housing you must meet the requirements listed below. They may seem daunting but when you look into them you will see they are very attainable. So where do you actually begin with so many military communities available?
- Must be active duty military
- Must be accompanied by at least one other family member.
- BAH, or the Basic Allowance for Housing must be available to you
- Must be have papers that show you are ordered to one of the installations around the housing areas.
- At a minimum to live in the community you must have 6-months or more remaining on your current duty assignment.
Typically, if you reach the above requirements then will have a good chance in being accepted into the community. Good luck in your search and if you have any other questions please look into the FAQ’s provided by Lincoln Military Housing.